Friday, December 3, 2010

Eat some thing


leaf is maple drive sad blunt fainted brains, didn,t notice just.Fatty is doctor is body some cringe, the mouth also starts beating Piao, the Ke Ke expects Ba of say"that...That....This..This Sir, you chase..Have the card accepted!"The fatty doctor once connects the bank card in the nurse is hand and passed maple to the leaf."!Ha ha, I am a pauper, don,t dare to put~to the troubl one of your golds hands!"The leaf once robs maple bank card, the mouth inside irony way.The fatty doctor is very embarrassed, however or crustily the skin of head say"the Sir see do surgical operation in the afternoon, still tomorrow do?》""Afternoon!I fear a patient pretty no longer than tomorrow, had better quickly!"The leaf once connected maple words to say.Change direction Wang Hu later on, comfort of say"you prepare also descend, eat some thing, wait in the afternoon after operation, can return your a healthy mother!I still occupied and walked first!""That, benefactor!You haven,t told me your address, and name?I hereafter how seek you?How to contact you?"Although Wang Hu has a liking for to stand spirit, however have a little careless, simple and honest honesty, when leaf is maple wants to walk, Wang Hu anxiously cross-examines a way."He calls leaf is maple, the house lives where I don,t know as well" this is such as Huang Ying Bo of the voice spread to come in, saw a long hair beautiful tory burch on sale young girl to appear in the sickroom doorway.Leaf is maple is a bit surprised of saw Xie Yu Xin of one eye doorway, did dark way this wench orthopedics go?This shape Zha is more and more good?Wang Hu saw one eye young girl and ordered to nod and meant a with gratitude on the whole.Wang Hu looking at to say in leaf is maple mouthes"leaf is eldest brother, you tell me how to contact you, good?I begged you, otherwise my Wang Hu is conscience ascend uneasy, I ain,t that kind of either to know the mean person that the boon doesn,t requite, you trusts I can,t make you add in disorder of........"Wang Hu is words haven,t finished saying, be interrupted by leaf is maple, leaf is maple towardsed Wang Hu to smile for a while and said"I will multifariously come to hospital for these several days recently, do I have a brothers to go to hospital here!"Finish saying!Leaf is maple came out sickroom and left still just

No comments:

Post a Comment